The photo session will take from one to two hours depending on the size of the home. I will be photographing both the inside and outside of your home. Inside, I will be photographing all of the major rooms. I normally do not photograph closets or the garage unless there are special features.
Standard photos include: front exterior, back exterior and all the major rooms such as living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, master bedroom, master bath and bedrooms. If you have special features of your home that are not obvious, please let your agent know about these so I can include them.
• Mow and rake yard.
• Contain pets in the garage or out of sight.
• Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house.
• Move garbage cans out of sight.
• Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers.
• Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
• Straighten deck furniture and open umbrellas or tie down neatly.
• Clean grill and remove cover.
• Clean pool area.
• Make sure all outside lights work.
• For extra appeal, fill planters with flowers and spread fresh mulch.
• Remove piles of newspaper and magazines.
• Make sure all light bulbs work.
• Turn on all interior lights including lamps.
• Turn ceiling fans off.
• De-clutter rooms which may be excessively furnished.
• Turn off televisions and computers.
• Vacuum carpets and sweep hard floors.
• Remove pet toys, dishes, etc
• Wash windows, glass doors, etc.
• Open all shades and blinds.
• Hide trash cans.
• Place trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
• Remove photos, notes and papers from the refrigerator.
• De-clutter stove and counter tops.
• Stow small appliances.
• Hide soaps and other cleaning items.
• Hide dish towels.
• Clear sink of dishes.
• Put away draining racks.
• Organize open shelves.
• For extra appeal, place a fruit bowl on the counter, and display fresh pastries.
• Straighten dining chairs.
• Add centerpiece, candles
• For extra appeal, set the table.
Living and Family Room
• Hide all remotes.
• Conceal exposed cables as well as you can.
• Make beds.
• Arrange decorative pillows
• Put away clothing, shoes, etc.
• Clean under bed.
• Clear surfaces of clutter.
• Make the bathroom sparkle.
• Hang fresh towels.
• Clear counters of toiletries.
• Clean mirrors.
• Close toilet lid.
• Remove shampoo and other products from shower/tub.
• Remove floor scales, trash cans, and laundry hamper.
• Remove pool hose.
• Turn on pool lights and water features.
• Remove all children’s toys, floats, etc.